Works are starting this week on the drainage for the new play area at Newlands Walk.
The drainage works will take a few weeks to complete. Then will need to be left to allow the water to settle before the installation phase starts. The site will be fenced off from the public until the play area is opened.
In other news:
Please note the dates have changed for the consultation on the Community Governance, they will be held:
- Saturday 17 March 2018 from 10am to 2pm at Wellington Vale Care Home, Darnel Road, Waterlooville, PO7 7TY
- Monday 19 March 2018 from 5pm to 7.30pm at Berewood Primary School, Kentidge Way, Waterlooville, PO7 3BE
If you can’t attend the events there is more information, including the questionnaire online: https://winchester.citizenspace.com/policy/wow-community-governance-review-phase-2/
The questionnaire will close on the 20th April.
The other events for your diary are:
- Residents Meeting (rescheduled) Thursday 15th March 7.00-8.00pm Berewood Primary School
- West of Waterlooville Forum Thursday 22nd March 11am at Wellington Vale Care Home
- West of Waterlooville Advisory Group Thursday 29th March 7.00-8.30pm at Wellington Vale Care Home