West of Waterlooville Implementation Officer
In February 2016, after 8 years of supporting the development West of Waterlooville, Jacky Wilson retired. I have now taken on the role of West of Waterlooville Implementation Officer.
Like Jacky (and for a short while Joseph McKee) I will be responsible for:
- providing planning support to the lead case officers at both Winchester and Havant Local Authorities
- liaising with the developers to ensure what has been agreed through the planning process is delivered on site
- being the first point of contact for Councillors on planning issues
- working closely with the Community Development Officer, Jaime Bridges, to keep residents and neighbours informed of the planned works (and to feedback to the developers)
- updating this blog with information of what is happening around and about the site
I hope that you will find my updates useful.